Wednesday, February 17, 2010


I just need to say THANK YOU to the amazing ladies who commented on the last post.

Thank you for sharing your stories, your hearts, your hurts, your wisdom, your compassion, your encouragement, your prayers, your beautiful words.

Thank you for being my sisters.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity and privilege of praying for you. I've already started. I can't get you out of my mind.

Thank you for your courage and your witness. Thank you for your perseverance. Thank you for not giving up.

Thank you for taking the time to bless everyone who comes here.

THIS is what I long for this blog to be! Not just a monologue, but a conversation.

Oh no, I'm crying again.

James wants to know why.

I told him it's because my heart is full of love.

He's looking at me funny.

(Unfortunately, he'll get it one day. Love hurts.)

But it's worth the pain.

I love you!

Kim

(p.s. I urge you to go to:


for Cheryl's story.


1 comment:

tatiana said...

Your posts always fill my heart with love, Kim.... Sometimes it's overjoyed, sometimes the sadness seems too much to bear (because I know those feelings all too well).... But my heart is always touched by the beautiful honesty in your words.... Sending you love from my heart to yours....