Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hmmmm.....

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I'm not in love yet.

Several things were lost in translation.

(Such as all of my Itunes playlists and all of my contacts. But those 2846 undeleted messages in my Inbox made it over just fine!)

SOOOOO.......

I'm going to go out on a limb and ask that friends and family please email me at kta2754@gmail.com. (Just say "hi.") Then I can add you back. If you've ever written me, you were on the lost list.

As completely unreliable as I am in returning calls or emails, I do love hearing from you. I just have one tiny request:

Although I wish I could read all of the funny (etc.) forwards, current circumstances simply don't permit the time. But there is something neurotic in me that hates to delete something someone has bothered to send me. This is partial explanation for why there are almost 3,000 items in my Inbox...I scan through for personal messages, and think I'll get 'a round tuit' to come back and read the generic forwards later. But later never comes.

So, I respectfully ask that my friends not automatically put me on large group email lists at this time. If it's something that you feel would specifically speak to me, please just forward it to me individually.

We have to keep things very, very simple right now.

And I have to fight for computer time. (James is paging me as I type!)

Hope to publish some thoughts soon, though. I'm learning my way around this new territory... igniting some fresh brain cells.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience, understanding, and faithfulness.

Much love,
Kim


1 comment:

Laurel said...

I have the same neurosis regarding forwards. And I just brought my inbox back down around 1500. When it climbed to 2K I started to freak out a bit.

Good luck!