Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Smelling Roses


I have the enfant terrible all by myself in LA for a few days. (Having turned '2' last week, he now officially qualifies as terrible.) Our most precious, adorable little monster refuses to let me spend more than a few minutes on the Mac without getting jealous for my attention.

We are very busy making multiple messes and cleaning them up.

There is little time for anything else. So I've decided not to try.

We're just gonna stop and smell the roses. Walk around Westwood and look for signs of fall.

Just be for a few days. No expectations.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the flowers. I thought it was a good fall mix. (Trader Joe's, of course!)

Love,
Kim


p.s. Oh yes...I will be praying for all of you who have shared needs with me. So many people are going through such pain, trials, and hardships. Sometimes prayer is absolutely the most active thing you can do.

I'll be busy.

2 comments:

JRT said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I get so busy that I forget to appreciate the things that make it all worthwhile.

Those would be great Thanksgiving flowers!

McCance said...

I love you, Kim! And I'm right there with you--w/my 6.5, 4, and 6 month old. I love being able to pray for and encourage others from home. ;-)