Thursday, January 21, 2010


Dear Ones,

Okay, here’s the deal:

We’re beginning the process of a complicated move, so there’s zero time to work on my new ideas.

But I don’t want to lose touch. So, in the meantime, just click on the link below and bookmark it. This is not the new blog…just kind of an intermediate holding ground.

I’m sure there’ll be fresh stories to tell…I’m always learning something new. (Better late than never, I guess.)

In the meantime... http://www.kimarnoldblog.blogspot.com

Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Love,

Kim

2 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks! I check on you and Katherine EVERY day. I say a prayer for your families as I read the blogs. Thank you for writing it. It is a blessing.

candy said...

Kim, Bless you for your writing ability and sharing such raw emotions. I just wrote a lengthy comment, but I wasn't able to publish it because my I D wasn't recognized. I signed in with my former identity- email is now candycarrillo17@gmail.com- and everything had vanished. Still trying to figure out my new Mac, as both our computers weren't working for over two weeks. Maybe shorter is better for me. I truly empathize with your storage problems. Have given a ton of stuff away but it seems like it keeps multiplying. Am about to start shredding really old papers. I LOVE to shred!
Continue to keep everyone in my prayers. Feel especially led to pray for Katherine's eyesight problems.
Warm hugs,
Candy